3 sets, 15 reps (each side)
Cardio, Chest & Booty
4 sets, 15 reps (on each side for exercises that alternate)
Shoulder and Back Burn!
NO EQUIPMENT IN HOME AB WORKOUT!
- Basic Crunches, 30 reps - Good to start with this to warm up the abdominal muscles. Laying on your back, knees bent and feet on the ground use your core to "crunch" yourself up and then slowly lower back down to ground. Remember to keep your gaze up at the ceiling/straight ahead and do not use your hands to pull/yank your head up.
- Toe Touches, 30 reps - laying on your back, legs together straight up in the air, reach your fingers towards your shoelaces picking your shoulder blades off the ground each rep, slowly lower to ground.
- Bicycles, 30 reps, 15 with each leg - Laying on your back, alternate sides bringing your knee into the opposite elbow, while the other leg is extended out straight 6 inches off the ground.
- Reverse Crunches, 30 reps - Laying on your back, legs together straight up in the air (prefer not crossed as in video) - using your core, lift your butt and lower back off the ground about two inches and slowly lower. Keep your arms crossed on your chest.
- Drops Downs, 30 reps, 15 with each leg - Laying on your back, legs start together straight up in the air, then alternate lowering each leg to the ground tapping your heel on the ground.
- Plank Knee In's, 30 reps, 15 with each leg - Holding yourself up in a plank (on your hands in push up position - keeping your body flat and core tight) alternate bringing your knees into your chest. Slow and controlled.
Repeat this series 3 times, or 4 times if you are feeling good! Let me know if you have any questions.